Regardless of Being Election Deniers, These Democrats Romped and Stomped Their Opponents
“Election deniers overwhelmingly failed in 2022,” The Unbiased declared. “Essentially the most outstanding election-deniers misplaced their races,” based on Enterprise Insider. The Los Angeles Instances crowed: “Liars lose and deniers are denied.”
Don’t imagine the hype. Election deniers scored enormous victories on Nov. 8.
True, one in all America’s greatest election deniers acquired the drubbing that President Joe Biden prescribed for many who observe “semi-fascism” and “refuse to just accept the outcomes of a free election.”
Georgia Republican Brian Kemp defeated Democrat Stacey Abrams 50.2% to 48.8% of their 2018 governor’s race. She notoriously refused to concede, regardless of dropping by 54,723 votes. “It was not a free and honest election,” Abrams whined. Her semi-fascism could clarify Gov. Kemp’s rematch victory: 53.4% to 45.8% or a 299,583-vote margin.
However different election deniers romped. Certainly, some gained landslides rivaling these in North Korea.
- “The extra we find out about 2016 election [sic] the extra ILLEGITIMATE it turns into,” Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., wrote Feb. 16, 2018, on Twitter. “America deserves to know whether or not we have now a FAKE President within the Oval Workplace #RussianInterference.”
Regardless of peddling repeatedly debunked false claims about President Donald J. Trump’s triumph being made in Moscow, Jeffries beat Republican Yuri Dashevsky on Nov. 8: 72.3% to 27.5%. Jeffries is more likely to turn out to be Home Democratic chief and maybe sometime Home speaker.
- Present Home Speaker Nancy Pelosi is also an election denier. On Jan. 6, 2005, the San Francisco Democrat spoke as Congress licensed 2004’s Electoral School votes for president. Whereas Pelosi accepted George W. Bush’s win, she complained that “continuously shifting vote tallies in Ohio and malfunctioning digital machines, which can not have paper receipts, have led to extra lack of confidence by the general public.”
“I say to my colleagues, please don’t discuss this as a ‘conspiracy concept,’” Pelosi added. “It isn’t about that. It isn’t about conspiracy; it’s concerning the Structure of the US.”
Pelosi trounced Republican John Dennis on Nov. 8 by 81.4% to 18.6%.
- Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., opposed Wyoming’s electors on Jan. 6, 2017. So what if Trump entombed Hillary Clinton there, 68.2% to 21.9%? “Is there one United States senator who will be part of me on this letter of objection?” Waters pleaded in useless.
Throughout 2005’s certification ceremony, Waters racialized 2004’s vote within the Buckeye State. “Ohio’s partisan Secretary of State, Mr. Kenneth Blackwell—I’m ashamed to say an African American man—has did not observe even Ohio’s election procedures,” she stated. “Our ancestors who died for the correct to vote actually should be turning over of their graves.”
However Waters’ race-drenched election denial, she beat Republican Omar Navarro this month 73.9% to 26.1%.
- “I’ve an objection as a result of 10 of the 29 Electoral votes solid by Florida had been solid by electors not lawfully licensed as a result of they violated Florida’s prohibition in opposition to twin office-holding,” Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md, stated on Jan. 6, 2017. Regardless of his election denial, Raskin crushed Republican Gregory Coll 76.5% to 21.8%.
- “I object as a result of persons are horrified by the overwhelming proof of Russian interference in our elections,” stated Rep. Barbara Lee, D-California, on Jan. 6, 2017 relating to Trump’s Michigan electors.
Lee additionally opposed Bush’s Ohio’s electors. “The democratic course of was thwarted,” Lee complained on Jan. 6, 2005. She additionally decried what she known as “intimidation and misinformation in violation of the Voting Rights Act” and “widespread efforts to disenfranchise and suppress Ohio voters.”
Election denier Lee walloped Republican Stephen Slauson 87.1% to 12.9%.
- “Mr. Speaker, the correct to vote has been stolen from certified voters. Stolen by way of corruption, by way of political cynicism, by way of incompetence, by way of technical malfunction,” Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., railed on Jan. 6, 2005. Relating to Ohio, Nadler alleged “a partisan coverup.” By no means thoughts Nadler’s election denial. He shellacked Republican Mike Zumbluskas 81.7% to 18.1%.
This could shock nobody. The get together that invented election denial enjoys herd immunity in opposition to its lethality on the poll field.
The Each day Sign publishes quite a lot of views. Nothing written right here is to be construed as representing the views of The Heritage Basis.
Have an opinion about this text? To hold forth, please e-mail [email protected] and we’ll contemplate publishing your edited remarks in our common “We Hear You” function. Keep in mind to incorporate the url or headline of the article plus your title and city and/or state.